I died laughing at the wrong impression of V and Jin BTS when they first met

 It turns out that's not the case at all! It's true that you can't look at the face to catch the picture!

Fasten your seat belt! ARMY let's travel through time to revisit the precious moment when BTS was a trainee.


Back in the early 2010s, seven future stars were packing to go to Seoul to pursue their dreams. Jin and V both share the story of their first meeting, from very different angles.


In the movie BTS Music Journey, V reminisced about meeting Jin in the practice room. "Trainers gather in practice room 1 or practice room 2 if they haven't studied yet," he said. "That time, I remember Jin with his broad shoulders telling me to 'sit down'."

That sounds menacing! A false impression that ARMYs now know that Jin is the easygoing eldest brother!
Towards the "Pacific shoulder", he recalled the jacket V wore.


“I come home from school, and the kids are all in the practice room. Among the familiar faces, there she sat, a child I had never seen before. Is she wearing a red North Face padded jacket?” – Jin said humorously.
North Face jackets aren't cheap in general, let alone an intern. The price of the shirt can be up to several hundred dollars, but V's mother did not mind spending to take care of her son's appearance.
"I don't want the kids in Seoul to look down on me," explained V when the members teased him. “So my mom sent me that shirt. Mom says red stands out the most.”

It's true that V always looks classy and outstanding, but ARMYs also know that inside, he's just a pure kid!

It's funny to recall first impressions of each other!





Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post